Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nothing Small about Me!

So my youngest, Thing 3... is the sweetest, cuddliest, most mischievous little creature to be born into this house and is never short on stealing the spotlight. Here is a montage of looks I get daily.


And she chose the accessories herself folks!!

That night we decided to have a very rare meal of Chinese.. Crab Ragoon and Lo Mein are yummy stuff. As you can tell, she agrees.
I obviously wasn't feeding her fast enough and regretfully decided to take this picture of Killian ACTUALLY EATING! This was also for documentation purposes ;).

This is what happened because of my poor decision making skills.
Hand in noodles. Poor Thing 1, having to sneak in pictures! You are just as exciting! My next post, my beautiful first born, will be all about how you make my head spin in wonderful circles ;).










But the meal and the day, does have to come to an end, even when she is strapped down, in and being continuously feed, she does not appreciate staying in one place for long. And I'm out! Until next time.... maybe I should use duck tape ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment