Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Can't Touch This...

So sometimes a child is brought into your life and from a very early age you can tell, the light of their personality will far exceed your own. For me, fortunately I have three of them. In different ways, each of my little "Things" sometimes has more personality than I can handle, with little Ms. Daphne the party never stops.




 Can't touch this... dun, nah, nah, nah! (sing along my MCHammer friends)
Posing ever so eloquently in her brothers hats, this is just one of Daphne's many wardrobe changes, from pots and pans, to mommy shoes, she has an accessory for all occasions. 


Oh My  Goodness, I am sooo cute! Don't you agree?












I also have no shortness of "teenage" looks to throw her way. She's lucky she's still little and cute, that's not going to fly at 16 Ms. Peepers!



Dear Lord,
Please do not let table dancing be in her future.

Love,
Meg aka Mother of Thing 3.

1 comment:

  1. But table dancers make soooo much money....she could pay for everybody's college!!! No, I worry about the rock climbing without a rope hobby she may develope by age 3!

    ReplyDelete