Friday, January 4, 2013

The first Blog Post... dun, dun daaaaahhhh! First, I'm not even going to mention how long it has taken me to even figure out the layout or how to add pictures, text, etc. So if things get changed around, again and maybe again, and probably again, just get used to it. I like change and I'm kind of perfectionist and maybe a slight, almost, a little bit OCD. So, just roll with it and if you say anything, I'll block your email, no just kidding I won't. Or will I?? ;)

On that note, it took me awhile to think of the title for our blog, "Mother of the THINGS". Some might call it insensitive, some (like myself) might believe it is COMPLETELY AWESOME. Yet, when one of my most favorite people got me a Christmas mug with the title on it, it was only suitable. So thank you Andi Wilder, you have contributed to the awesomeness.

Furthermore, I personally could not be more excited to have a platform for my tirades, I mean to share our life, hobbies and pictures. This is not a place to share your opinion on politics, religion, how the world is coming to an end, or what you think of my slightly above average parenting style. By the way, it's completely awesome too ;).  No, this is a place for lots of laughs, lots of fun and lots of real life. This is only the beginning, so here comes the fun!

Oh, and I guess I'll include a picture of my brew.
They look like the calmest, shyest kids ever, right???!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! That picture is priceless!! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend. More to come! Miss you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture proves that you named this blog perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete